- Must have computer knowledge in programs such as Internet explorer, Google Chrome, Google Maps, Google earth, Microsoft excel, Word, Powerpoint, outlook. Roadnet experience is a plus.
- Work in a fast pace environment with time restrictions and prompt deadlines.
- English/Spanish bilingual speaking is a plus.
- Ability to speak in front of a group and or interact with drivers, staff and customers.
- Needs to be flexible with scheduling and adapt to last minute schedule changes.
- Must be interested in developing leadership skills.
- Fast learner who adapts to quick changes in the business.
- Works independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be able to demonstrate customer service and relation building.
- Ability to pass a background check, pre-employment drug screen is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Work days are to be determined and start times may vary.
Start times can also be changed at any time due to business changes